LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Centrally located, the Yakima Convention Center is your best choice for a Pacific Northwest convention or event. Driving distance is less than 200 miles from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane, making it easy for all your attendees. A recent $9 million revitalization in Downtown Yakima charms visitors with new sidewalks, over 300 flower baskets, vintage-style light posts and new wineries, spas, restaurants and boutique shopping.
We’re growing for you!
With more space and amenities, we are ready to host your meetings and events. Our 18,000-square-foot expansion increases the total square footage by more than 26% to just under 90,000 square feet. The Yakima Convention Center is now among the five largest convention, conference, and event centers in Washington state. Including:
- The Alex Deccio Ballroom is now 30,260 square feet. This can be divided into 8 smaller spaces to welcome all types and sizes of events.
- Three new breakout rooms with glass walls lend an open feeling for meetings. They can be opened for a spacious 3,400 sq ft room or reception area.
- Our existing South Ballroom has 6,000 sq ft. divisible into six breakout rooms.
- The Outdoor Plaza with 6,300sq. ft. is the perfect place to gather and enjoy the Yakima Valley’s 300 days of sunshine.
- New carpeting and finishing throughout the building.
- State-of-the-art AV systems and larger screens for an exceptional meeting experience.
- Increased internet speeds to facilitate hybrid events.
For full details on the floor plan visit our Facilities Page.
- Complimentary Parking
- Over 900 sleeping rooms within walking distance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Experienced, customer focused staff
- ADA accessible throughout the entire facility
- Catering Company on site, serving light fare to seven course meals, even portable espresso machines.
- Your guests will enjoy Yakima's restaurants, golf courses, and winery tours in their leisure time.
- For more details about our services and features visit our Services page.