While we may not be venturing out, we can still support our local businesses simply continuing to enjoy our favorite things at home! You can still sip local wine, raise a glass of craft beer, enjoy your favorite restaurant meal or share local artisan goods.
- Take a break from cooking with takeout, curbside or delivery from your favorite local restaurant. Consider having a meal delivered to friends or family, healthcare workers or other essential service providers.
- Place an order for Yakima Valley wine or craft beer. Many of our wineries and breweries are offering pick-up or deliver and online ordering to ship right to you. Check out which ones are offering alternative services and discounts. Many of our restaurants are offering bottled wine and craft beer crowlers to go as well. Visit their social profiles to find out if their products are available in stores or restaurants. Consider having wine delivered to friends or family and schedule a virtual happy hour.
- Connect with local makers virtually. Many are hosting creative virtual experiences, from wine tasting parties to brewer chats.
- Order local goods from your favorite artisans or retailers offering online sales or virtual experiences. Many of our local retailers are still responding to emails or messages while their doors are closed. Call or email to inquire about having goods shipped.
- Purchase tickets for future events or experiences, including season tickets, season passes or other outdoor adventures such as fly fishing or trail running or paddle boarding clinics.
- Purchase gift cards from local businesses. Consider gifting restaurant certificates to healthcare workers or first responders.
- Send gift cards to friends and family out of town for when they visit. You’ll have something to look forward to together!
- Sign up for a local membership and maintain the memberships you already have.
Categorized in: Uncategorized