Location, Location, Location
Centrally located, the Yakima Convention Center is your best choice for a Pacific Northwest convention or event. Driving distance is less than 200 miles from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane, making it easy for all your attendees. A recent $9 million revitalization in Downtown Yakima charms visitors with new sidewalks, over 300 flower baskets, vintage-style light posts and new wineries, spas, restaurants and boutique shopping.SHARE THIS PAGE
The Yakima Convention Center features 41,000 sq. ft. of versatile column free, carpeted meeting space. Including:
- The South Ballroom: 6000 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 6 breakout rooms
- The Alex Deccio Ballroom: 23,400 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 8 breakout rooms
- Pre-function space: 11,600 sq. ft.
- Two conference rooms
- Outdoor Plaza: 7,000 sq. ft.. The perfect place to gather and enjoy the Yakima Valley's 300 days of sunshine.
- For full details regarding the floor plan visit our Facilities page.
- Complimentary Parking
- Over 850 sleeping rooms within walking distance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Experienced, customer focused staff
- ADA accessible throughout the entire facility
- Catering Company on site, serving light fare to seven course meals, even portable espresso machines.
- Your guests will enjoy Yakima's restaurants, golf courses, and winery tours in their leisure time.
- For more details about our services and features visit our Services page.
Make your next convention or event extraordinary in Yakima!
WE HAVE A HISTORY
of making convention planners happy.
"The exceptional service we receive from the Center staff coupled with great food and a state of the art facility are key components in meeting our trade show goals. The Center staff meets and exceeds our expectations every year."Connie Alseth,
HDI Distribution, Inc.
"We feel that you have the best Convention Center staff of any facility we have ever used."Tracey Hunter , Executive Director,
Evergreen Rural Water Association