LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Centrally located, the Yakima Convention Center is your best choice for a Pacific Northwest convention or event. Driving distance is less than 200 miles from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane, making it easy for all your attendees. A recent $9 million revitalization in Downtown Yakima charms visitors with new sidewalks, over 300 flower baskets, vintage-style light posts and new wineries, spas, restaurants and boutique shopping.
The Yakima Convention Center features 41,000 sq. ft. of versatile column free, carpeted meeting space. Including:
- The South Ballroom: 6000 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 6 breakout rooms
- The Alex Deccio Ballroom: 23,400 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 8 breakout rooms
- Pre-function space: 11,600 sq. ft.
- Two conference rooms
- Outdoor Plaza: 7,000 sq. ft. The perfect place to gather and enjoy the Yakima Valley's 300 days of sunshine.
- For full details regarding the floor plan visit our Facilities page.
- Complimentary Parking
- Over 900 sleeping rooms within walking distance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Experienced, customer focused staff
- ADA accessible throughout the entire facility
- Catering Company on site, serving light fare to seven course meals, even portable espresso machines.
- Your guests will enjoy Yakima's restaurants, golf courses, and winery tours in their leisure time.
- For more details about our services and features visit our Services page.